“Germinate a seed bank” / "Germinar um banco de sementes"
"“Germinate a seed bank” is a project created by the Margens Simples association, which aims to create a seed bank from the school space, involving the local community." It is intended to educate for an active citizenship in the construction of a society more aware of its natural heritage and in the use of dematerialization mechanisms [collaborative economy and sustainable consumption] that contribute to the conservation of the existing genetic heritage.
Sustainable food: from "farm to fork"; a fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food system
Sustainable food: from "farm to fork": a fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food system
Biodiversity: preserving and restoring ecosystems and biodiversity
Zero pollution ambition for a toxic-free environment
- City and peri-urban
- Regional (e.g. a province, including multiple cities)
- Community-based initiative (i.e. citizens, cooperative, neighbourhood group)
- Non-profit organisation (i.e. pursues a particular social cause, e.g. schools, foundations, social movement)
Providing knowledge transfer / advisory / education services;
- Providing knowledge transfer / advisory / education services
- Raising awareness and/or political agenda-setting
- Facilitating dialogue and networking
- Developing and/or producing goods
This initiative was provided by the SGD consortium.
This initiative is self-reported and not identified by the SHARED GREEN DEAL Consortium
For further details please contact co-leads Dr Chris Foulds (email@example.com) and Dr Rosie Robison (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under grant agreement No 101036640. The sole responsibility for the content of this website lies with the SHARED GREEN DEAL HAS project and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.