- City and peri-urban
- Regional (e.g. a province, including multiple cities)
- Non-profit organisation (i.e. pursues a particular social cause, e.g. schools, foundations, social movement)
- Local government
- National government
- Socio-cultural aims: changing acceptance, behaviour, social norms, networks, traditions or contributing to knowledge build-up
- Socio-economic aims: changing business models, market structures and economic systems
- Socio-ecological aims: changing ecological practices, such as rewilding, regenerative or nature-based solutions
For further details please contact co-leads Dr Chris Foulds (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr Rosie Robison (email@example.com).
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under grant agreement No 101036640. The sole responsibility for the content of this website lies with the SHARED GREEN DEAL HAS project and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.