BaneGaarden was created to help define the next chapter in sustainability. We want to inspire our guests to leave the world in a better state than when we received it – through excitement, experiences and innovative communities. At BaneGaarden we run restaurants, a cultural programme, food stalls, learning courses, a farm shop, workshops and much more to come.
Sustainable food: from "farm to fork"; a fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food system
Responsible and circular economy: mobilizing industry for a clean and circular economy
Sustainable food: from "farm to fork": a fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food system
Biodiversity: preserving and restoring ecosystems and biodiversity
- Neighbourhood or Local community
- City and peri-urban
- Community-based initiative (i.e. citizens, cooperative, neighbourhood group)
- Non-profit organisation (i.e. pursues a particular social cause, e.g. schools, foundations, social movement)
- Social enterprise (i.e. for-profit company, but has primary objective to achieve social and/or ecological benefits)
- For-profit company
Providing knowledge transfer / advisory / education services;
- Providing knowledge transfer / advisory / education services
- Raising awareness and/or political agenda-setting
- Facilitating dialogue and networking
- (Re-)selling goods and/or facilitating good exchanges
- Developing and/or producing goods
- Showcasing and/or demonstrating practices
This initiative was provided by the SGD consortium.
This initiative is self-reported and not identified by the SHARED GREEN DEAL Consortium
For further details please contact co-leads Dr Chris Foulds (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr Rosie Robison (email@example.com).
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under grant agreement No 101036640. The sole responsibility for the content of this website lies with the SHARED GREEN DEAL HAS project and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.