- City and peri-urban
- Regional (e.g. a province, including multiple cities)
- Non-profit organisation (i.e. pursues a particular social cause, e.g. schools, foundations, social movement)
- Social enterprise (i.e. for-profit company, but has primary objective to achieve social and/or ecological benefits)
- For-profit company
- Local government
- Socio-economic aims: changing business models, market structures and economic systems
- Socio-technical aims: changing technology, such as infrastructures, material or tangible innovation
- Socio-ecological aims: changing ecological practices, such as rewilding, regenerative or nature-based solutions
For further details please contact co-leads Dr Chris Foulds (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr Rosie Robison (email@example.com).
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under grant agreement No 101036640. The sole responsibility for the content of this website lies with the SHARED GREEN DEAL HAS project and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.