ANNALINDE gGmbH operates multifunctional urban agriculture in Leipzig. It arose from the cooperative initiative and creativity of young people who enjoy entrepreneurial activity. Our goal is to create places for exchange and learning on issues of local food cultivation, biological diversity, sustainable consumption, the responsible use of resources and sustainable neighborhood and urban development.
Sustainable food: from "farm to fork"; a fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food system
Sustainable food: from "farm to fork": a fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food system
Biodiversity: preserving and restoring ecosystems and biodiversity
- Neighbourhood or Local community
- City and peri-urban
- Social enterprise (i.e. for-profit company, but has primary objective to achieve social and/or ecological benefits)
Developing and/or producing goods;
- Providing knowledge transfer / advisory / education services
- Facilitating dialogue and networking
- (Re-)selling goods and/or facilitating good exchanges
- Developing and/or producing goods
This initiative was provided by the SGD consortium.
This initiative is self-reported and not identified by the SHARED GREEN DEAL Consortium
For further details please contact co-leads Dr Chris Foulds (email@example.com) and Dr Rosie Robison (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under grant agreement No 101036640. The sole responsibility for the content of this website lies with the SHARED GREEN DEAL HAS project and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.