Agroforestry Systems - Smart Alternative / Sistemas Agroflorestais - Alternativa Inteligente
"Reorient agricultural production towards climate-smart food production systems, improve the quality of life of rural populations, by improving agricultural productivity and agricultural income, reducing inequalities, combating desertification, through agroecological techniques, contributing to the mitigation and adaptation to climate change."
Sustainable food: from "farm to fork"; a fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food system
Sustainable food: from "farm to fork": a fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food system
- Neighbourhood or Local community
- City and peri-urban
- Non-profit organisation (i.e. pursues a particular social cause, e.g. schools, foundations, social movement)
Providing knowledge transfer / advisory / education services;
- Providing knowledge transfer / advisory / education services
- Raising awareness and/or political agenda-setting
- Developing and/or producing goods
- Showcasing and/or demonstrating practices
This initiative was provided by the SGD consortium.
This initiative is self-reported and not identified by the SHARED GREEN DEAL Consortium
For further details please contact co-leads Dr Chris Foulds (email@example.com) and Dr Rosie Robison (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under grant agreement No 101036640. The sole responsibility for the content of this website lies with the SHARED GREEN DEAL HAS project and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.