- City and peri-urban
- Non-profit organisation (i.e. pursues a particular social cause, e.g. schools, foundations, social movement)
- For-profit company
- Socio-cultural aims: changing acceptance, behaviour, social norms, networks, traditions or contributing to knowledge build-up
- Socio-economic aims: changing business models, market structures and economic systems
- Socio-political aims: changing governance arrangements, different power structures, citizen participation and others
- Socio-technical aims: changing technology, such as infrastructures, material or tangible innovation
For further details please contact co-leads Dr Chris Foulds (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr Rosie Robison (email@example.com).
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under grant agreement No 101036640. The sole responsibility for the content of this website lies with the SHARED GREEN DEAL HAS project and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.