- City and peri-urban
- Regional (e.g. a province, including multiple cities)
- Community-based initiative (i.e. citizens, cooperative, neighbourhood group)
- Social enterprise (i.e. for-profit company, but has primary objective to achieve social and/or ecological benefits)
- For-profit company
- Local government
- Providing knowledge transfer / advisory / education services
- Offering funding (i.e. subsidies, grants and/or other means of financing)
- (Re-)selling goods and/or facilitating good exchanges
- Developing and/or producing goods
- Showcasing and/or demonstrating practices
For further details please contact co-leads Dr Chris Foulds (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr Rosie Robison (email@example.com).
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under grant agreement No 101036640. The sole responsibility for the content of this website lies with the SHARED GREEN DEAL HAS project and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.